My family gets tired of eating the same old thing so I decided to make a Cuban dish. After practicing for a while, I believe I finally got it. You know it's good when people sing and dance while eating. Today, I decided to share with you what I did. Attached is a video of me making this dish and utilizing my slow cooker.
Cuban Mojo Pork
- Slow cooker
- 2 cups Orange juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 8 cloves Garlic, smashed
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, rough chop
- 1 3-4 pound Pork Butt or Pork Shoulder
- Using a knife, poke about 8-10 holes in pork.
- Mix all ingredients (except pork) together using a whisk.
- Place pork in a ziploc bag and pour mixture on top of pork. Massage to get mixture all over pork and place in refridgerato over night.
- Place pork and all juices in crockpot. Set for 6 hours.
- Once pork is done. Place pork on a sheet pan and place in 350 degree oven for 20 minutes to get crispy outer crust.